iphone-5s-screen




 



How to tell the difference between iPhone 5, 5S, and 5C replacement screens

I will be going over how I tell the difference between an iphone 5, a 5 s and A 5 c replacement screen. 

As you can see, these are all replacement screens, so if you would order on like Ebay, Amazon, something like that somewhere online. you're the more than likely going to get a replacement screen that looks just like this when the phone comes apart and you take off the front screen on a regular phone, it has this black back, earliest metal backing the home button here is intact. 

And the top pieces, your little speaker, and everything that goes attached with this flex cable. is all on the phone and it does not come with. the replacement parts, those are pieces you will need to take off in order to complete the repair. so again, to the way I tell differences between the three, this is the five. 

This is the iphone 5s screen, and this is the 5C. 

The way that I can tell is right here. 

The five is the only one that has, like little square on the flex cable that comes up. 

They both have two flex cables. but the five has a little square, so that, for me, is kind of a dead giveaway. 

I mean, if I see. any of them. you know, you can kind of tell, no square, no square. 

This was got that square. 

So that's 5 for me. 

That's that's the thing that says 5. 

And then the five s flex cable seems to be a bit thinner than the five seat, but if you're going well, what if I only have the one and I can't compare the two. then I move on to the plastic housing. 

If you see this plastic housing. that kind of sticks up on it doesn't stick up on the five or the five s. 

There is nothing like that. 

These corners really stick up high, and it's just a, the plastic is raised. 

So when I see this high plastic pieces, I know that's the five c. 

It's got this metal piece that sticks up here. 

None of the other ones do this. 

One screws into the smell piece. and the 5 x and 5 and a five screw in. to the actual plastic. 

On the. on the. front. and so if you're saying, well, how can I tell if it's a 5 S I look for the plastic edges open, these past schedules are low and it's got no square. 

So that makes us a iphone5s screen. the five has that square in the edges are also low on, unlike the five c and then five sea has the edges, so the 5 0 has the edges on this metal. peace, so that's guaranteed to 5 c, no high edges and no square. 

That's a five s, and it's got this square. 

So that's a fine, and that is how I tell the difference between the screens on iphone 5 for replacement. if you have any questions or comments, go ahead, put them in the comment section below. 

I will try to answer them as soon as possible. 

Hope you guys found this video helpful. 

Thanks for watching. 


1 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post